TomTom LINK 510
The TomTom LINK 510 is designed for the reliable and accurate tracking of trucks and coaches by connecting the vehicle to TomTom’s WEBFLEET Fleet Management System. As a pioneer and world leading manufacturer of GPS and GSM based tracking and navigation systems, TomTom devices sport the very latest technology and the LINK 510 is no exception.
The LINK 510 is TomTom’s top of the range model in this class and connects directly to your vehicle’s FMS interface and syncs directly with the vehicle’s digital tachograph. This makes it more suited to heavy vehicles. The 510’s features include:
- Integration with Digital Tachographs: This allows for accurate and detailed information, as well as remote downloading of mileage reports and tachograph data.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Monitor the exact position of your entire fleet on street level detailed maps, all in real-time.
- TomTom PRO Compatibility: The 510 can be connected to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for a complete fleet management solution.
- Security Features: Door lock and enforced driver identification functionality keep your assets protected.
- LINK.connect Functionality: Connect 3rd party hardware via Bluetooth to track more via information such as tyre pressure, as well as RFID and barcode scanning.
Benefits of the TomTom 510
The TomTom LINK 510 empowers fleet managers with huge amounts of information, which they can track, analyse and interpret in real-time with TomTom’s WEBFLEET Fleet Management System. The benefits are huge, ranging from direct financial savings from fuel efficiency and lower insurance premiums to improving customer relations and driver behaviour.
- Provide your customers with the industry’s most reliable arrival-time information and give them a new ETA if there is a delay.
- Stay compliant and save time and money with the remote download of digital tachograph data.
- The FMS interface monitors fuel consumption and fuel level, meaning you can save money by improving driving style.
- Track exactly where your vehicles are at all times.
- Generate automated reports detailing mileage, route, driving time and time spent on location.
- Monitor driving behaviour to ensure your mobile workers are driving efficiently and responsibly.
At iTracking we pride ourselves in our knowledge and expertise, as well as the world leading quality of our TomTom telematics and vehicle tracking systems. Our experts can walk you through the installation and setup of the TomTom LINK 510 and give you direct and relatable working examples of how this incredible piece of kit can benefit your business.
Call us on 0333 2000 670 or email us to arrange your own personal demonstration.
Read our TomTom Fleet Tracking & Telematics Guides
- TomTom WEBFLEET Review
- A Guide To TomTom Telematics Devices
- How Fleet Tracking & Telematics Can Improve Safety
- Using Fleet Telematics: How to Avoid the Data Overload
- Going Green: Using Telematics to Reduce Fleet Emissions
- The Future of Telematics in Fleet Management