TomTom LINK 410
As one of the largest and most successful manufacturers of telematics and navigation systems, for both commercial fleets and private vehicles, TomTom has become a byword for reliability. The TomTom LINK 410 is designed to connect light commercial vehicles to the WEBFLEET vehicle management system, allowing fleet managers or business leaders to monitor and assess the historical and real-time status of each and every vehicle in their fleet.
The TomTom LINK 410 is our best-in-class vehicle tracking device for fleets of light commercial vehicles and can be rapidly installed and connected to the WEBFLEET system. Key features include:
- Quick Installation: The TomTom LINK 410 can be rapidly installed in cars, vans and trucks with ease.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: See real-time position and movement information on each and every vehicle in your fleet.
- TomTom PRO Compatibility: Connects to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for joined-up fleet management and communication.
- Automated Mileage Registration: Paperless and automated registration of all business and private mileage.
- Full Logbook: Complete logbook functionality included.
- LINK.connect Functionality: Connect 3rd party hardware via Bluetooth to monitor additional information like temperature and tyre pressure.
Benefits of the TomTom LINK 410
The TomTom LINK 410 can help your business harvest and analyse huge amounts of data on your fleet and drivers, helping you make financial savings, find efficiencies and make informed strategic and operational decisions. Benefits include:
- Optimising the efficiency of your teams on the road.
- Cutting fuel costs and carbon emissions by promoting a safer and more efficient driving style.
- Cutting journey times and empowering your staff to spend more time with your customers.
- Drive down fuel and insurance costs through better driving.
- Identify and plan for vehicle maintenance issues before they become a problem.
- Reduce administration for your drivers and your back office.
At iTracking we’re dedicated to helping you get the most out of our telematics and vehicle tracking systems. We’ll take you through the installation of the TomTom LINK 410, as well as demonstrate the advantages vehicle tracking technology can give your business.
Give us a call on 0333 2000 670 or email us to arrange your own personal demo and walkthrough.