TomTom Link 105
A small, easily installed device, the TomTom Link 105 takes information straight from your light commercial vehicles and sends it directly to TomTom’s WEBFLEET software. This gives you at-a-glance information and key performance indicators across the whole fleet or for individual vehicles, together with configurable reports showing just the data you need. This provides fleet managers with maximum visibility as to how their vehicles and drivers are performing.
Reliable Vehicle Tracking and Reporting
The TomTom Link 105 monitors information on vehicle and driver performance and reports it back in a format that allows accurate, timely decision making, reducing costs and protecting vehicle investment by highlighting issues before they become serious.
TomTom Link 105 key features are as follows:
- Fuel Consumption Report: Get an a detailed oversight of fuel usage and carbon footprint over any period of time or in real-time.
- Vehicle maintenance notifications: Retrieval of vehicle and engine diagnostic codes in real-time with full reporting.
- Active Driver Feedback: Get up to date real-time vehicle information displayed directly to the driver, so they can take necessary action if needed.
- Fast, simple installation: The TomTom Link 105 is easy and quick to install via the vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Compatible with Remote LINK Logbook: Connect your TomTom 105 to the Link Logbook, allowing your drivers to record their working time and miles with the click of a button.
TomTom Link 105 Benefits
The TomTom Link 105 is a simple and effective way for fleet managers to obtain key metrics from their light commercial vehicles. It reports information such as fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, gear usage and engine diagnostic codes via the WEBFLEET software package, which displays the information in an easy-to-read dashboard format.
- Easy to install and setup meaning you can be up and running in minutes.
- Reads and collects different data directly from your vehicle, giving you complete oversight over driver behaviour, vehicle maintenance issues, mileage and fuel consumption.
- Integrates with TomTom WEBFLEET Fleet Management System
- Monitor driver behaviour and identify dangerous or wasteful driving habits
- Plan vehicle maintenance and avoid unnecessary breakdowns
Costs are a major consideration for fleet managers and the TomTom Link 105 can help to reduce them by providing accurate, up-to-date information to help cut fuel consumption and to reduce maintenance requirements. This can also assist in mitigating the environmental impact of your fleet by reducing CO2 emissions.
To find out more contact us or call the iTracking team direct on 0333 2000 670 and we’ll be happy to arrange a personal demonstration of the device and its many benefits.